Humans For Humanity is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Humans For Humanity expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Humans For Humanity also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Humans For Humanity will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Humans For Humanity may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Humans For Humanity is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Humans For Humanity to be refunded,
- You must request Humans For Humanity in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Humans For Humanity within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Humans For Humanity or someone authorized by Humans For Humanity for this purpose, OR
- Dispatched the cheque / demand draft to Humans For Humanity by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made through Debit card, please provide Debit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.